Xcess Color Picker .NetOverview
ASP.net Web Server Control for adding visual color selection to your web site or web application in just a few lines of code or a simple drag & drop with VisualStudio.net. allows you to have users easily select a color from a beautiful graphic pop up menu without having to know RGB values for colors, Full 16 million colors, Full Studio designer support, Real time preview on any html client page element, Inclusion of the code more than once on a single page is no problem, Compatible with today's popular web browsers, Fine tunning, Smooth, Simple, Color wheel, Hex or RGB values ... It is the premiere color picking tool for ASP.NET web developers.
Xcess ColorPicker is a professional .NET web server control, It can be used on ASP.NET WebForms for adding visual color selection to your web forms by simply dragging the control from your ToolBox
- it is very useful for the development of dynamic Web sites and for customization screens to allow users to specify what colors they would like to see
- Real time preview, HTML fore color and back color picker and tuner
- This control is written in C# and work with any .NET language including VB.Net and J#
- Support for the Visual Studio.NET 2.0 and Visual Studio.NET 1.1 designer is also included, which allows you to WYSIWYG of the colorpicker control right on the webforms
- This control work in most standard browsers. it have been tested on IE 7.0, IE 6.0, Firefox 2, Opera 9, Opera 8, Netscape, Mozilla.
- Access to the hex value or the rvb values
- Accepts Autopostback, Disabling, Resizing ...
- Custom pictures (icones)
- 100% Ajax Compatible (Partial page rendering, Update panels, Atlas, ...)